NEW 3-Day Show at MOHEGAN SUN Opens on Valentine’s Day
“CONNECTICUT FISHING & OUTDOOR SHOW”
FRIDAY, FEB. 14 to SUNDAY, FEB. 16, 2020 at MOHEGAN SUN in Uncasville.
Hours: Friday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. FREE PARKING.
Fishing is the highlight of this event that showcases wide variety of outdoor elements including ATV’s, rock climbing, rafting, kayaking, hiking, hunting, biking and much more.
Designed for longtime fishing and outdoor enthusiasts, for parents who want their kids to get more outdoor experiences, and anyone who wants to learn more outdoor activities.
Great for families, who also can enjoy Mohegan Sun’s other family entertainment, including GAME ON, a new interactive experience with bowling alley, arcade, ping pong, and restaurant.
►Over 100 booths selling latest fishing and outdoor equipment, fishing boats.
►Admission includes Free Seminars by National & Regional Experts:
Saturday only: Roland Martin of NBC Sports’ “Fishing with Roland Martin.”
Sunday only: Dennis Zambrotta, Rhode Island Surfcaster/Author: “Surfcasting Around the Block.”
All Three Days:
- Bobby Uhrig, Professional fisherman and master lure designer;
- Mike Laptew, a/k/a The Diving Fisherman;
- Ralph Wilkins of TV’s “Wicked Tuna” and the Odysea;
- Matt Wettish, Turkey Hunter/Champion Caller and Host of “Real Outdoors TV” video series;
- Joe Diorio, Saltwater fishing guide;
- Philip J. Carcia, 15,000+ Mile Hiker, Runner and Photographer;
- Al Gag, custom lure designer;
- Toby Lapinski, Managing Editor of The Fisherman Magazine;
- Gregg Kobrin of New England Dive in Wallingford;
- John Stygler, Professional Fisherman and owner of Snagler Tackle Company; and
- Greg Dubrule of BlackHawk Sport Fishing in Niantic.
►Meet & Schedule Tours w/ Fishing Captains, Hunting Outfitters, Outdoor Adventure Promoters.
- North American Wildlife Seminars featuring live Bobcats, Owls, Porcupines, Skunk, Alligator and Snake by Animal Adventures Family Zoo & Rescue Center;
- Fly Casting atop 5,000-gallon Hawg Trough Live Fish Tank;
- Kayak Pond with Intro to Kayak Fishing lessons; and fly-tying by experts;and
- S. Coast Guard on the proper use of inflatable life jackets.
►Hands-On Activities include: BlackHawk virtual fishing fighting chair simulator.
►CT Dept. of Energy & Environmental Protection rules/regulations, displays, huge fish tank.
►Admission: $12 adults; ages 12 and under free. Free parking.
►FOR INFORMATION, www.ctfishingoutdoorshow.com or call North East Expos at 860-844-8461.
►►►Show builds upon success of “Northeast Fishing & Hunting Show” that continues to be held at the CT Convention Center in Hartford — This year on March 20 to 22, 2020. -END-